About the IWC!
The International Water Conference® (IWC) is a strong educational conference, founded with an emphasis on commercial free discussions on technology.
The IWC presents the latest in scientific advances and practical applications in this field, cutting across a wide range of industries, technologies and functional areas. As the preeminent international technical forum in the field, the IWC brings together end users, researchers, practicing engineers, managers, educators, suppliers and contractors. It is dedicated to advancing new developments in the treatment, use and reuse of water for industrial and other engineering purposes. Attendees come to learn unbiased details about the latest applications available in the industry, get educated on current technology and hold wide ranging discussions with their peers active in water treatment.
Download the IWC APP to stay up to date with all information for the IWC!
- In the Apple Store or Google Play Store; search for “CrowdCompass AttendeeHub” and download the app.
- Open the AttendeeHub app and click on “Search for Events” and search for “IWC”
- Select download for the IWC 2017 app.
- Once open, click on the three lines on the top left hand corner and click “log in for more features.”
- Fill in the information and you will be emailed a verification number.
- Type in the verification number emailed to you and experience all the benefits of the IWC 2017 app.
For web access on your computer or Blackberry users, this is the link: https://event.crowdcompass.com/iwc17
November 4-8, 2018
Talking Stick Resort, Scottsdale, AZ USA
To keep up to date on the IWC, join our e-mailing list, click here.