PDH Boot Camp
Call for Presentations
The Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania (ESWP) and the American Society of Civil Engineers Pittsburgh Section (ASCE) is pleased to present our “PDH Boot Camp” on Thursday, August 24, 2017.
The PA P.E. License Renewal Date is September 30, 2017 – do you have your 24 PDHs?
This all-day conference will aim to provide timely and interesting technical sessions suitable for professional development hours (PDHs) for our members and affiliated groups. ESWP is an accredited professional development provider in Florida and New York.
Suggested topics include, but aren’t limited to:
- Ethics and Legal Issues for Engineers
- Transportation Design, Construction, and Maintenance
- Industrial Facility Construction, Commissioning, and Maintenance
- Water, Wastewater, Stormwater
- Emerging Technologies (Drones, GIS, GPS, etc.)
- Sustainability and Energy Management
Presentations should have a technical emphasis and not be product or service related.
Presentation abstracts (100-150 words) accepted through April 30, 2017