The IBC is pleased to welcome “DDOT,” The Washington, D.C. Department of Transportation, as the 2017 Featured Agency.
In addition to the exhibit display highlighting the bridge program of DDOT, the Featured Agency session provides attendess with the opportunity to learn even more about this dynamic agency and their recent projects. This session will include the following topics and presenters.
Featured Agency Exhibit Hours
Room: Baltimore 1/2
Monday, June 5, 2017; 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, June 6, 2017; 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 7, 2017; 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Featured Agency Session
Room: Cherry Blossom Ballroom
Monday, June 5, 2017; 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Bridges in Washington DC
- Dawit Muluneh, P.E., Chief Engineer, DDOT, Washington DC
The District’s Bridges – Historic Structures
- Richard Kenney, P.E., Deputy Chief Engineer, DDOT, Washington DC
The Frederick Douglass Bridge and South Capitol Street Project
- Delmar Lytle, P.E., DDOT, Washington DC
H Street Bridge
- Ali Shakeri, P.E., DDOT, Washington DC
- Abdullahi Mohamed, DDOT, Washington DC
- Anna Chamberlin, DDOT, Washington DC
16th Street and 27th Street Bridge Projects
- Paul Hoffman, P.E., DDOT, Washington DC
Active Transportation- The District’s Trail Bridges
- Jim Sebastian, DDOT, Washington DC