Photo Contest Submission Form
Guidelines for the 6th Annual IBC Photo Contest
“Arch Bridges – Natural or Manmade”
- With this topic, we are soliciting photographs of arch bridges – either made by nature or man – from anywhere in the world. The ten top photos will be featured in the Pittsburgh Engineer Magazine, Special Edition for IBC 2017, which enjoys national and international circulation with over 8000 subscribers, (with a byline for photographer in the magazine); and we will display the top ten photos at IBC 2017. Please submit photographer’s name, site/bridge name, locale (i.e. include feature crossed), and approximate date of photograph.
- Only digital photographs will be accepted. Photographs must be in JPEG format of at least 1205 x 945 pixels, but no larger than 1600 x 1200 pixels. Both color and black and white photographs are eligible. There is no time limit when the photograph has been or can be taken (exclusive of contest deadline).
- There is no limit to the number of photographic entries; however, submit only one photograph per site/bridge.
- The editorial staff of the IBC Magazine will select the winning entries.
- Deadline is March 24, 2017
Questions: Kristen Musloe, Conference Manager