Joseph A. Levendusky Memorial Scholarship
Sponsored by EPICOR, INCORPORATED and the INTERNATIONAL WATER CONFERENCE®
This Scholarship, with funding up to $7,000 per year, will be awarded to an undergraduate student in mechanical or chemical engineering who meets the following criteria and requirements:
- Demonstrated interest and commitment to seek a career in the field of water technology. (Environmental wastewater, water pollution control and water resource management not included.)
- Acceptance for enrollment in, or be enrolled in good standing as a student in an accredited institution in the United States.
- Student should be of sophomore or higher class status.
- Student should not be planning on studying outside of country or planning to use monies to do so.
Scholarship Application – deadline to submit is September 1, 2017
Students who want to apply for the IWC Student Travel Scholarship will submit a 1-page essay submitted via a word document that summarizes their interest in the IWC and a description of why they should be selected. The IWC University Outreach Committee will review and score all of the essays based on a preset criteria. The top scores will receive a complimentary conference registration and a $500 Student Travel Scholarship (to be awarded at conference registration desk).
The following requirements must be met:
- Demonstrated interest and commitment to seek a career in the field of water technology.
- Acceptance for enrollment in, or be enrolled in good standing as a student in a College or University.
- Student must be 18 years of age or older .
Travel Scholarship Application – Deadline is
September 1, 2017 September 15, 2017
Questions, please email us