Joseph A. Levendusky Memorial Scholarship
Sponsored by EPICOR, INC. and the International Water Conference®
This Scholarship, with funding up to $7,000 per year, will be awarded to an undergraduate student in mechanical or chemical engineering who meets the following criteria and requirements:
- Demonstrated interest and commitment to seek a career in the field of water technology. (Environmental wastewater, water pollution control and water resource management not included.)
- Acceptance for enrollment in, or be enrolled in good standing as a student in an accredited institution in the United States.
- Student should be of sophomore or higher class status
- Student should not be planning on studying outside of the country or planning to use monies to do so.
Type or clearly print. Fill in all questions to the best of your knowledge. Approximate financial figures will be accepted. Applications will not be accepted without completed form and signature. You must include reference letters and official transcripts to be considered.
Students who want to apply for the IWC Student Travel Scholarship will submit a 1-page essay submitted via a word document that summarizes their interest in the IWC and a description of why they should be selected. The IWC University Outreach Committee will review and score all of the essays based on a preset criteria. The top scores will receive a complimentary conference registration and a $500 Student Travel Scholarship.
The following requirements must be met:
- Demonstrated interest and commitment to seek a career in the field of water technology.
- Acceptance for enrollment in, or be enrolled in good standing as a student in a College or University.
- Student must be 18 years of age or older .