- This event has passed.
ESWP Program Committee Event
March 13 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am
Capital Expenditure Plans & The Procurement Process For Local Colleges and Universities
pdf reg form Purchase your tickets below…
Join us at the ESWP for breakfast and networking, and hear from Facility Management representatives of many of the local colleges and universities about their plans for future construction projects and how to do business with them. We have assembled a dynamic list of participants, including…
- JB Messer — Chief Facilities Officer, Community College of Allegheny County
- Andrew Reilly – Director of Construction, Carnegie Mellon University
- Tim Kirsch – Sr. Director Capital Projects, Robert Morris University
- Chris Hill – VP of Operations, Physical Plant, Point Park University
- Rodney Dobish – Associate Vice President and Chief Facilities Officer, Duquesne University
- Canard S. Grigsby, Jr. – University of Pittsburgh
Check back here as more Universities are added to this list.
Registration and Breakfast begins at 7:30 AM, with our first presentation at 8:o0 AM. Panelists will have approx. 20 minutes per presentation.
Advance reservations are required, and non-Members are welcome to attend.
Become a Corporate Sponsor of this Event! – $250 gets your company 2 complimentary registrations, company logo on this page and promotional materials; verbal recognition and signage at the event.