Pittsburgh ENGINEER (PE)
The Pittsburgh ENGINEER is published quarterly by the ESWP and mailed to our members and members of our Technical Societies! For details or advertising inquiries, please contact, David Teorsky.
Pittsburgh ENGINEER Media Kit
Media Kits and Sample Publications may be obtained by contacting us at 412-261-0710, ext. 10.
- Products, Services & Solutions: This special advertising section of Pittsburgh ENGINEER highlights specific products and
- software solutions in a cost-effective high-profile manner.
- ESWP Publications Article Submission Guidelines
- ESWP Publications Printing & Mechanical Specifications
- ESWP Publications Contract & Copy Regulations
- Advertising Rates & Printer Specifications
Pittsburgh ENGINEER Rates & Schedule
“Reflections…of the greatest bridge engineers and architects of the 20th and 21st Centuries” was prepared in advance of and to commemorate the 30th Anniversary of The International Bridge Conference® and attracts more than 1,500 bridge engineers, designers, contractors and suppliers to the “City of Bridges.” The book is a collection of more than 20 essays written by some of the leading professionals of the bridge industry. The book captures each of their unique perspectives on a career, or an individual project that contributed in a meaningful way to the bridge industry as a whole. It is a must read for anyone interested in the bridge industry!
The IBC is sponsored by the Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania (ESWP), a member-based, non-profit organization located in Pittsburgh since its founding in 1880.
This commemorative book is available for purchase for $19.95 here.