- This event has passed.
LEADERSHIP & CAREER SKILLS FOR TOMORROW’S PROFESSIONAL
March 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Young Member Mentoring Workshop continues with Ten “Soft Skills” for a Successful Life & Career, presented by Tom Higgins, and Krystal Perez!
Open to all ESWP members!
NO COST to attend – all sessions presented virtually over Microsoft Teams.
- Equip each participant with skills and tools that can provide a lifetime of support and help change their career trajectory for the better.
- Provide an opportunity to interact with water industry experts and hear their stories and get their advice.
- Energize and provide inspiration that promotes confidence and self-efficacy.
- Learn the importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
You do NOT have to attend all sessions – you may pick & choose to attend those that interest you! Webinar link will be emailed the day before event date.
Here is the schedule of topics:
March 3rd: How to Interact with Customers, presented by Jane Kucera & Lyndsey Wiles March 10th: Essential Communication Skills, presented by Colleen Scholl; and How to Stand Out Amongst Your Peers, presented by Jane Kucera March 17th: Diversity & Inclusion in the Industry, presented by Colleen Scholl; and Maintaining a Work/Life Balance, presented by Jonathan Shimko
- March 24th: Ten “Soft Skills” for a Successful Life & Career, presented by Tom Higgins, and Krystal Perez
- March 31st: Open Roundtable Discussion (all who can make it!)