- This event has passed.
May 17, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
An ESWP Lunch Program (pdf version)
ESWP will present a panel of experts on procurement management. Owners (private & public), government agencies, contractors, project managers, purchasing managers, and the engineering, architecture and construction community at large will all benefit!
- How procurement ties into the construction phase
- Procurement’s Role in a Successful Project: The Essential Elements
- What happens when procurement is late and/or not properly managed
- Dave Scotti/Scotti Law Group : What happens when procurement is late and/or not properly managed
- Ed Ruane/Fluor (retired): Procurement’s role in a successful project – academic/theoretical framework
- Michael Roarty/PJ Dick: How procurement ties into the construction phase
Get your tickets below and please remember to enter attendee names in ‘Order Notes’ field on checkout page.