- This event has passed.
Women’s Forum with Secretary of Transportation Leslie Richards
April 20, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Women’s Forum will include female leaders in the A/E/C industry and will encourage an interactive, “Town Hall” discussion.
Women in all stages of their careers are encouraged to attend. Light refreshments will be served.
- Leslie Richards, PennDOT Secretary of Transportation
- Tammi Halapin, Principal, Collective Efforts
- Courtney Ehrlichman, Deputy Executive Director of Technologies for Safe and Efficient Transportation, the National USDOT UTC for Safety and the Traffic21 Institute at Carnegie Mellon University
- Lisa Cooper, Vice President, JMT
- Beth Nury, Owner, Beth’s Barricades
- Jan Oliver, ALCOSAN, Director of Regional Conveyance
- MODERATOR: Cheryl Moon-Sirianni, PennDOT District 11-0 ADE-Design
This event has sold out. Please check back for updates. If you need to contact us, please email here.