- This event has passed.
An ESWP Program Committee Webinar: Construction Law
December 16, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Join us for our next ESWP sponsored webinar on Construction Law!
Presented by: David A. Scotti, Esq. and Joseph A. Hrabik, P.E., Esq.
Part 1: HOT TOPICS IN CONSTRUCTION LAW
- Reviewing and drafting contracts in the Age of COVID;
- The Power/Danger of the Prompt Payment Statutes and understanding the importance of Contract Dispute Resolution Provisions.
Part 2: CONDOMINIUM FOUNDATION AND STRUCTURAL FAILURE
- Avoiding Catastrophic Failure
- Construction Statute of Repose
- Review of Construction Records
- Geotechnical Engineering Investigation and Recommendations.
- Design Drawings and Specs to Stabilize Building using Micro-Piles.
- Cost Estimates/Bids from Multiple Contractors.
- Construction Inspection
- Settlement Offers from Developer
Streamed via Microsoft Teams, link will be emailed the day before event. REGISTER NOW