Call for Presentations
The Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania (ESWP) and the American Society of Civil Engineers Pittsburgh Section (ASCE) is pleased to present our “PDH Boot Camp” on Thursday, August 22, 2019.
This one-day conference will aim to provide timely and interesting technical sessions suitable for professional development hours (PDHs) for our members and affiliated groups. ESWP is also an accredited continuing education provider in Florida and New York.
We are seeking 50-minute presentations in a wide variety of engineering-themed topics. Topics include, but aren’t limited to:
- Ethics and Legal Issues for Engineers
- Transportation Design, Construction, and Maintenance
- Industrial Facility Construction, Commissioning, and Maintenance
- Water, Wastewater, Stormwater, and PFAS treament and management
- Emerging Technologies (Drones, AR/VR, 3-D Modeling, GIS, GPS, etc.)
- Sustainability and Energy Management
- Presentations should have a technical emphasis and not be product or service related.
Presentation abstracts (100-150 words) accepted through April 30, 2019