Sponsorship provides your company an exceptional opportunity to showcase your organization’s commitment to the advancement of the bridge industry.
Sponsorships open the door to a targeted and highly influential group of bridge industry professionals from around the globe. When your company sponsors an event, you will:
- Reach an influential audience of 1,200 attendees (est.), representing consulting firms, government agencies, contractors, fabricators, academia, specialty product vendors and many more involved in the bridge industry;
- Increase worldwide awareness of your organization’s products and services;
- Gain access to bridge industry decision-makers from corporations, governments, and educational institutions;
- Be recognized as a key supporter of the IBC; and
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to supporting the advancement of the profession of bridge engineering.
ALA CARTE SPONSORS
AI Engineers, Inc. – Tote Bag Sponsor
COWI – Travel Scholarship Sponsor
Sika Corporation – Welcome Banner at Registration Desk
Vector Corrosion Technologies, Inc. – Travel Scholarship Sponsor
Provide your company an exceptional opportunity to showcase your organization’s commitment to the advancement of the bridge industry.
The Journal of Protective Coatings and Linings (JPCL) and Paintsquare.com (JPCL is the voice of SSPC:The Society for Protective Coatings)
Media Sponsor Form