Sponsorship provides your company an exceptional opportunity to show your organization’s commitment to the advancement of the bridge industry.
When your company sponsors an event, you will:
- Open the door to a targeted and highly influential group of bridge industry professionals from around the globe
- Reach an influential audience of 1,200 attendees (est.), representing consulting firms, government agencies, contractors, fabricators, academia, specialty product vendors and many more involved in the bridge industry;
- Increase worldwide awareness of your organization’s products and services;
- Gain access to bridge industry decision-makers from corporations, governments, and educational institutions;
- Be recognized as a key supporter of the IBC; and
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to supporting the advancement of the profession of bridge engineering.
To view the sponsorship opportunities and reserve your spot, click here!
Ala Carte Sponsors
HDR – Device Charging Station
Michael Baker International – Lanyards
The Markosky Engineering Group, Inc. – Coffee Break
Quinn Consulting Services, Inc. – On-Site Program Ad
Sika Corporation – Welcome Banner at Registration Desk
University of Buffalo Institute of Bridge Engineering – On-Site Program Ad
Vector Corrosion Technologies Inc. – IBC Travel Scholarship Sponsor