Sponsorship provides your company an exceptional opportunity to show your organization’s commitment to the advancement of the bridge industry.
When your company sponsors an event, you will:
- Open the door to a targeted and highly influential group of bridge industry professionals from around the globe
- Reach an influential audience of 1,200 attendees (est.), representing consulting firms, government agencies, contractors, fabricators, academia, specialty product vendors and many more involved in the bridge industry;
- Increase worldwide awareness of your organization’s products and services;
- Gain access to bridge industry decision-makers from corporations, governments, and educational institutions;
- Be recognized as a key supporter of the IBC; and
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to supporting the advancement of the profession of bridge engineering.
To view the sponsorship opportunities and reserve your spot, click here!
Ala Carte Sponsors
AI Engineers, Inc. – Conference Tote Bag Sponsor
HDR – Device Charging Station
Lochner – Awards Dinner
Michael Baker International – Lanyards
The Markosky Engineering Group, Inc. – Coffee Break
Quinn Consulting Services, Inc. – On-Site Program Ad
Sika Corporation – Welcome Banner at Registration Desk
University of Buffalo Institute of Bridge Engineering – On-Site Program Ad
Vector Corrosion Technologies Inc. – IBC Travel Scholarship Sponsor