Talk to the attendees about your ideas for the water industry!
- Projector, microphone and podium will be provided, bring your own laptop!
- Presentations will be 25 minutes in length and scheduled every half hour during key times at the conference.
- The fee to be a part of this exciting opportunity is $200 for exhibitors and $400 for all others. Reserve your time(s) below!
Questions: send an email here.
H2O Theatre Schedule
Click on title for a description of session (pdf, if available)
Monday, November 8
1:30 PM: Swan Analytical USA, Shaun Sharrett & Mar Nogales
- Title: Electro-deionization technology for conductivity after cation ex-change measurement in Power and Industrial plants
2:00 PM: Avista Technologies, Mike Graver
2:30 PM: NX Filtration, Umang Yagnik
Tuesday, November 9
9:00 AM: American Water Chemicals, Mike Lee
- Title: Data Normalization and Cleaning Procedures
- Summary: This Presentation will discuss the value and procedure to normalize data. As well as, developing the optimum cleaning standard operating procedure.
10:00 AM: NX Filtration, Umang Yagnik
10:30 AM: French Creek Software, Robert Ferguson
3:00 PM: ChemTreat, Prasad Kalakodimi
Wednesday, November 10
9:00 AM: American Water Chemicals, Melissa Fernandes
- Title: Iron Fouling Prevention in a Brackish Water RO System
- Summary: A holistic approach to solve iron fouling issues and proper antiscalant selection for your RO system.
Reserve your spot!