Without question, The Engineers’ Club is the most popular meeting place in Pittsburgh for professionals in the fields of engineering, construction and technology.
As an ESWP Corporate Member, your company has the opportunity to support the many important activities sponsored by the Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania.
In return, your company will receive individual ESWP memberships which can be assigned to your staff members and subsequently transferred as necessary.
Most importantly, your company will receive valuable recognition and visibility as a Corporate Membership Sponsor of the Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania.
While Corporate members will not have a vote as an entity on ESWP matters, individual membership designees will have voting rights and privileges consistent with other ESWP member classifications.
Please note that since ESWP is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation, ESWP Corporate Membership dues are 100% tax deductible as a business expense!
ESWP Corporate Membership Benefits
- All ESWP Corporate Member Firms are entitled to two “Under-35” members at no additional cost! Whether your firm is Gold, Silver or Bronze level, you may provide two additional employees to enjoy full member benefits, plus a few extras intended only for our younger members.
- Recognition in all ESWP Publications
- Discounted Prices for Technical Programs and Social Events
- Preferred Seating at ESWP Annual Banquet
- Invitation to the Private Reception in Honor of Metcalf Awardee
- Special Recognition at ESWP Annual Banquet and President’s Reception
- Recognition on a Corporate Member Plaque at the Engineers’ Club
- ESWP Individual Memberships for Corporate Member’s Staff
Corporate Membership Dues
ESWP Corporate Memberships are available in three different levels for companies of various size.
- GOLD MEMBERSHIP – $2,400 – entitles companies to 14 individual members. Additional members may be added for $50.00 per individual.
- SILVER MEMBERSHIP – $1,700 – entitles companies to 9 individual members. Additional members may be added for $75.00 per individual.
- BRONZE MEMBERSHIP – $1,000 – entitles companies to 5 individual members. Additional members may be added for $100.00 per individual
- GOVERNMENT MEMBERSHIP – 50% Annual Dues for any of the above three levels, including the individual add-ons.
Corporate sponsored individual memberships are fully transferable within the same Corporate Member company.