Exhibitor Reference Page
Welcome, we hope that you will find this site useful as you prepare for the IBC and we encourage you to bookmark it for future reference.
To make a Booth Reservation, join the Bingo Game, add the Premier Exhibitor features or apply a payment, please use the form found here.
Exhibit Hall Hours
EXHIBITOR MOVE-IN: Sunday, June 9 – 6:00 PM-11:00 PM and Monday, June 11 – 7:00 AM-11:00 AM
Open to Attendees
Monday, June 10, 2019
- 12:15 – 2:00 PM
- 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- 7:30 – 9:00 AM
- 12 Noon – 2:00 PM
EXHIBITOR MOVE-OUT: Wednesday, June 12 – 2:00 PM-5:00 PM
Driver check-in is at 4PM. Freight not picked up before 5:30PM will be redirected.
Exhibit Hall Diagram
Conference Management Forms
Please use this Company Information Form to provide us with a listing of the products or services you will display at the 2019 IBC. Please provide this form by May 1, 2019.
- This information will be used in our web site, APP and in the Conference Program during the show. Companies will be listed in alphabetical order with their descriptions, addresses, phone numbers and exhibit booth location numbers.
Register booth personnel*
Exhibitor Comp Registration Form – Please use this form to register your two (2) Complimentary Full Registrations, which are included with each 10 x 10 booth.
Exhibitor Add-on Registration Form – For Company Personnel, only participating in the exhibit hall. This does not include access to the Technical Sessions.
Exhibit Hall Bingo
Attendees that visit each booth on the bingo card will be eligible for a prize drawing. Exhibit Hall Bingo Sponsorship Form can be found here.
The IBC logo is available to registered Exhibitors ONLY for use on your web site to promote participation in the Expo. Two options: Right click on the image above left, and ‘Save as’, it will be a white logo, so it will not show up until you save it on a background with color; or Save this image by right-clicking on it and then choose “Save Picture As” to save it to your hard drive. MAC users may save the logo by using the keyboard shortcut Command Key + C.
The IBC App (for Android, Apple and the Web) is the easiest way to stand out in a long list of exhibitors and receive more attention. The more attention you get, the more connections with customers you’re likely to form.
Premier Exhibitor features ($100 fee):
- Highlighted company name along with logo
- 3 Photos added along with company description
- 1 pdf uploaded and linked to your listing
Submit your IBC Premier App Information
Please use this form to submit your sponsor information if you have signed up for the premier exhibitor on the app.
The Official Decorator again this year is GEMS. If you have not received the Online Manual, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtesy of Candy Adams (www.BoothMom.com) with tips & tools to assist you in making your exhibiting experience the success you want it to be.
- Top Ten Success Tips for Successful Exhibiting – Suggestions and ideas for planning your Exhibit Program for Maximum Results
- Boothmanship 101© – Ideas and concepts to share with your staff working the booth. Includes the Top Ten Rules of Booth Etiquette
- Cast Meeting and Script Review – A sample agenda from an orientation meeting with staff working the Booth. Includes a checklist of some suggested items to cover in the meeting.
- Writing an Exhibit RFP – In-depth article on how to put together a comprehensive Request for Proposal for purchasing a new booth.
Gaylord Hotel Package Shipping Instructions & Rates (coming soon)