2021 Virtual Events Schedule
The Pittsburgh TEI Chapter will present the following virtual session (This will be the final session for the 2020/21 season):
Justin Steele, Matthew Warner and James A. Sayre of Schneider Downs will present the following Federal topics on Wednesday, April 28th from 8:30 – 10:30.
- NOL Carryback & method changes associated with carryback planning: 15 minutes
- Credits and Incentives update focused on ERC and the recent changes: 30 minutes
- US Impact of international tax changes focused on GILTI, FDII and the global minimum tax concept: 30 minutes
- M&A considerations associated with current legislative landscape: 30 minutes
- Future legislation update and budget reconciliation process: 15 minutes
The session is Free and will qualify for 2 hours of CPE.