About the IWC!
The International Water Conference® (IWC) is a strong educational conference, founded with an emphasis on commercial free discussions on technology.
The IWC presents the latest in scientific advances and practical applications in this field, cutting across a wide range of industries, technologies and functional areas. As the preeminent international technical forum in the field, the IWC brings together end users, researchers, practicing engineers, managers, educators, suppliers and contractors. It is dedicated to advancing new developments in the treatment, use and reuse of water for industrial and other engineering purposes. Attendees come to learn unbiased details about the latest applications available in the industry, get educated on current technology and hold wide ranging discussions with their peers active in water treatment.
IWC Travel Scholarship
The IWC, McKim & Creed, Dewberry Engineers and Purolite Corporation donated $500 and a complimentary registration to four students. These students demonstrated interest and commitment to seek a career in the field of water technology. We are proud to present the following with the 2019 IWC Travel Scholarship:
- Helene Kassouf, University of South Florida
- Abhisek Manikonda, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Jenny Olmsted, University of Florida
- Alexandra Rubin, University of Florida
IWC Mentor Program
- The IWC Mentor Program is a yearlong mentorship that takes place conference to conference (1 Year).
- IWC Mentoring is a one-on-one match up that takes place via email and/or phone conversations.
- We will check in once a month to ensure you have talked to your mentor/mentee.
Interested in joining?
Scan the QR Code to complete the IWC Mentor Program Questionnaire, we will be in contact after the conclusion of the conference.
November 7-11, 2021
Talking Stick Resort, Scottsdale, AZ
Follow us! #IntlWaterConf
To keep up to date on the IWC, join our e-mailing list, click here.