Guidelines for the 9th Annual IBC Photo Contest
“Bridge Builders and Construction”
- With this topic, we are soliciting photographs that contain images of the bridge builders and the bridges who through their participation are under construction. National and international entries are encouraged. The top ten photos will be featured in Special Magazine Edition for IBC 2019 (with a byline for photographer in the magazine); and we will display the top ten photos at IBC 2019. Please submit photographer’s name, site/bridge name, name of the bridge builder(s) shown in the photo, locale (i.e. include feature crossed), and approximate date of the photograph.
- We will request (on submission form)
- certification from each entrant that there are no apparent safety violations evidenced in the photo and
- a release from all persons appearing in the photo.
- Only digital photographs will be accepted. Photographs must be in JPEG format of at least 1205 x 945 pixels, but no larger than 1600 x 1200 pixels. Both color and black and white photographs are eligible. There is no time limit when the photograph has been or can be taken (exclusive of contest deadline).
- There is no limit to the number of photographic entries; however, submit only one photograph per site/bridge.
- The editorial staff of the IBC Magazine will select the winning entries.
- Deadline was March 22, 2019, look for winners to be announced soon.