Re-employment Listings & Classifieds
The re-employment program is a FREE service offered by ESWP on an ongoing basis to all members and Affiliated Technical Societies members.
These individuals are eligible to submit a resume and have a one paragraph summary of their qualifications published below. Potential employers should contact ESWP to receive candidates’ full resume.
Resumes will remain on the ESWP re-employment page for 90 days, unless we are instructed to remove it sooner.
Anyone who meets the above qualifications and would like more information should contact ESWP at 412-261-0710 or email@example.com.
If your business is interested in any of the following candidates, please
contact the Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania at 412-261-0710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available resumes will be posted in this section. For more information on an individual resume, please make a request by referencing the resume number by e-mail: email@example.com or call 412-261-0710, ext 10.
I want to obtain a challenging position utilizing skills in Civil Engineering in a productive environment, working to be a licensed Professional Engineer. I am an E.I.T. with 3 years experience in civil engineering in roadway and traffic work.
Web site classified employment advertisements are offered as a free service to ESWP Corporate Members. Please provide text file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Classified ads should not be more than 200 words. Ads will remain on the web site for 60 days from date of placement. Classified ads for non-members are $150 per insertion.
Collective Efforts LLC
Position: Civil Engineer
Collective Efforts, LLC, a local Pittsburgh civil and environmental engineering consulting firm, is currently seeking a full-time or part-time Civil Engineer with 0 to 15 years of experience. In this position you will:
- Work with project engineers or project manager to facilitate projects from inception to completion
- Prepare design calculations, drawings and specifications for water and wastewater systems, municipal water, sewer, storm water, highway, bridge, and airport projects
- Prepare permit applications
- Assist in performing hydrologic and hydraulic calculations in support wetland and waterway construction and stormwater management designs
- Preparation of Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- Prepare design packages and assist with preparing construction bid documents, reviewing submittals and preparing cost estimates
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- FE or PE is highly desired
- Knowledge of civil engineering design practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to read and understand design drawings and CADD files
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively and have a positive attitude
- Fluent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, MicroStation and related programs preferred
- HEC-RAS, StormCAD or other water resource-related programs experience a plus
- GIS experience a plus
Please email your resume with compensation requirements and references to email@example.com.
Position: CAD Drafter/Designer
Collective Efforts, LLC, a local Pittsburgh civil and environmental engineering consulting firm, is currently seeking a full-time or part-time CAD Drafter/Designer with 3 to 10 years of experience.
Candidates must have:
- Experience with projects involving general civil design;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or MicroStation software;
- Knowledge of GIS; and
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel software.
This position will require extreme attention to detail; strong organizational skills; willingness to listen to instructions; and the desire to become a team player.
Please email your resume with compensation requirements and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. (posted, 5/10/2019)
Position: Health and Safety Manager pdf version
The Health & Safety Manager shall have the responsibility to identify and cause correction of health and safety hazards and risks, develop programs and training, and work closely with the senior management team to improve processes effectively and efficiently without compromising safety. A successful candidate’s performance will be based on ability to reduce/eliminate work related injuries and incidents, establish training requirements, design/collaborate on processes that reduce risk and improve the overall PWSA Safety Culture. Additionally, the Health Safety Manager (HSM) will be responsible for managing the Pennsylvania Public Utilities safety related processes and, ensuring that all procedures and guidelines are followed. This individual will be reporting to the Chief Corporate Counsel/Chief of Administration.
PLEASE VISIT http://pgh2o.com/employment FOR A COMPLETE JOB POSTING (posted 5/1/2019)
Position: Senior Water Resources Engineer
The Senior Water Resources Engineer will be primarily responsible for technical investigation and analysis of various detailed studies and preparing deliverables related to green stormwater infrastructure (GSI), MS4 programming/permitting, hydraulic and hydrologic calculations and modeling, environmental site design, stormwater management, erosion and sediment control, permitting and plan review, and construction inspection and oversight for public and private clients. Secondarily, this person will be responsible for developing and executing business development, strategic and operational initiatives, and growth strategies for water resources within the Pittsburgh Office Engineering Service Group. The Senior Water Resources Engineer will oversee project management, budget management, and all technical aspects of project/work assignments. This person will also work with and will be accountable to the Vice President of Engineering Services for compliance with corporate engineering standards, quality assurance & quality control (QAQC), and coordination with engineering and engineering support staff across the corporation.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
10+ years of project management experience in managing water resource engineering, preferred
Active Professional Engineer (PE) license in Pennsylvania and West Virginia
Apply online at http://www.skellyloy.com/ > About Us > Careers. (posted 4/19/19)
Position: Civil Project Engineer
GAI Consultants, Inc. is seeking a Civil Project Engineer to work out of our Homestead, Cranberry, Murrysville or Southpointe, PA offices. This position will work within our Energy Business Unit’s Civil Engineering Technical Services Group. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced, and team oriented environment that will utilize their college education and related work experience to perform, direct, and/or oversee the Civil Engineering Design and Permitting activities being completed on various Infrastructure Projects for our clients in the Energy Industry. The candidate will also have the opportunity to serve as or develop into a Team Leader and help build, supervise and mentor a team of Junior Staff Engineers. As a Civil Engineering Task Manager, you will have the opportunity to participate in marketing and business development opportunities. The successful candidate should enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced, and team oriented environment.
- Bachelors (B.S.) degree from an accredited college in Civil and Environmental Engineering (M.S. degree a plus).
- 4-6 years of relevant civil engineering experience.
- Professional Engineering license and NCEES registration a plus (or have the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire).
- Applicant Resume’s can be sent to Matthew Thomas at email@example.com (posted 3/6/19)
Pittsburgh Engineer Magazine Classifieds: (the ESWP’s quarterly publication) are available at$50/column inch. Contact 412-261-0710 for placement information.