Re-employment Listings & Classifieds
The re-employment program is a FREE service offered by ESWP on an ongoing basis to all members and Affiliated Technical Societies members.
Individuals are eligible to submit a resume and have a one paragraph summary of their qualifications published below. Potential employers should contact ESWP to receive candidates’ full resume.
Resumes will remain on the ESWP re-employment page for 90 days, unless we are instructed to remove it sooner.
Anyone who meets the above qualifications and would like more information should contact ESWP at 412-261-0710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your business is interested in any of the following candidates, please
contact the Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania at 412-261-0710 or email@example.com.
Available resumes will be posted in this section. For more information on an individual resume, please make a request by referencing the resume number by e-mail above or call 412-261-0710, ext 10.
Web site classified employment advertisements are offered as a free service to ESWP Corporate Members. Please provide text file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Classified ads should not be more than 200 words. Ads will remain on the web site for 60 days from date of placement. Classified ads for non-members are $150 per insertion.
Senior Project Engineer
Pittsburgh Regional Transit is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to be responsible for managing engineering and construction activities related to structures, facilities, buildings, bridges, tunnels, subways, roadways, bus-ways, light rail transit system, and related infrastructure. Ensures projects adhere to the scope, budget, and schedule as well as interfaces with consultants, contractors, community and internal and external stakeholder representatives. Ensure all phases of the project are performed in accordance with Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures and achieve the needs of Port Authority of Allegheny County d/b/a Pittsburgh Regional Transit (PRT) operation and maintenance functions.
- Responsible to direct project activities necessary to implement the design, construction, and turnover of assigned capital projects within budget, scope and schedule in a quality manner. Directs project activities to ensure work is performed to acceptable levels in areas, such as:
- Ensuring Contract Documents meet intended needs of Port Authority and outside agency requirements and standards.
- Constructability and cost-effectiveness.
- Coordination of activities, including railroad, utility, real estate, environmental, community, municipal, governmental agencies, Port Authority operation and maintenance, training, and turnover.
- Minimizing impacts to Port Authority d/b/a/ Pittsburgh Regional Transit operations and maintenance functions and maintain the safety of the public and Port Authority employees.
- Timely completion of the work within budget and complying with contract requirements.
- Compliance with applicable codes.
- Site staging, mobilization, accessibility, and sequence of construction and safety.
Job requirements include:
- BS Degree, Major in Civil Engineering or related engineering field from an accredited school.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressive experience in managing projects, including design and construction of job-related work.
- Professional and effective communication skills.
- Valid PA driver’s license.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of Windows.
- Registered Engineer in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or the ability to obtain such registration through reciprocity within one year of appointment or Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) from nationally recognized registration entity.
*Annual Salary $91,644 – $137,508
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates should forward a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to:
345 Sixth Avenue, 3rd Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2527
Pittsburgh Engineer Magazine Classifieds: (the ESWP’s quarterly on-line publication) are available at$50/column inch. Contact 412-261-0710 for placement information.