Re-employment Listings & Classifieds
The re-employment program is a FREE service offered by ESWP on an ongoing basis to all members and Affiliated Technical Societies members.
These individuals are eligible to submit a resume and have a one paragraph summary of their qualifications published below. Potential employers should contact ESWP to receive candidates’ full resume.
Resumes will remain on the ESWP re-employment page for 90 days, unless we are instructed to remove it sooner.
Anyone who meets the above qualifications and would like more information should contact ESWP at 412-261-0710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your business is interested in any of the following candidates, please
contact the Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania at 412-261-0710 or email@example.com.
Available resumes will be posted in this section. For more information on an individual resume, please make a request by referencing the resume number by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-261-0710, ext 10.
To obtain a challenging position utilizing skills in Civil Engineering in a productive environment, working to be a licensed Professional Engineer.
Web site classified employment advertisements are offered as a free service to ESWP Corporate Members. Please provide text file via email to email@example.com. Classified ads should not be more than 200 words. Ads will remain on the web site for 60 days from date of placement. Classified ads for non-members are $150 per insertion.
H.F. Lenz is a fast paced, client-focused consulting engineering firm looking to add Electrical Design Engineers with a desire to work on exciting projects in building system design for clients spanning the nation. We’re a top 100 engineering firm with the benefits of a nationally recognized firm that offers a supportive family culture focused on collaboration, creativity and innovation. We believe in a solid work/life balance, offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, growth opportunities and a diverse, employee-friendly workplace.
H.F. Lenz Company has an opportunity for an Electrical Project Engineer in the Harrisburg / Lancaster PA areas to help lead the building system design, engineering solutions and project delivery for a diverse portfolio of projects and clients in the commercial and higher educational market segments. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of electrical design, including low to medium voltage power systems, lighting design, power distribution, telecom and life safety systems.
Please visit https://hflenz.com/careers/ for complete job postings and to apply on-line! (posted 8/6/19)
Position: Civil Engineer
Collective Efforts, LLC, a local Pittsburgh civil and environmental engineering consulting firm, is currently seeking a full-time or part-time Civil Engineer with 0 to 15 years of experience. In this position you will:
- Work with project engineers or project manager to facilitate projects from inception to completion
- Prepare design calculations, drawings and specifications for water and wastewater systems, municipal water, sewer, storm water, highway, bridge, and airport projects
- Prepare permit applications
- Assist in performing hydrologic and hydraulic calculations in support wetland and waterway construction and stormwater management designs
- Preparation of Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- Prepare design packages and assist with preparing construction bid documents, reviewing submittals and preparing cost estimates
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- FE or PE is highly desired
- Knowledge of civil engineering design practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to read and understand design drawings and CADD files
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively and have a positive attitude
- Fluent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, MicroStation and related programs preferred
- HEC-RAS, StormCAD or other water resource-related programs experience a plus
- GIS experience a plus
Please email your resume with compensation requirements and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: CAD Drafter/Designer
Collective Efforts, LLC, a local Pittsburgh civil and environmental engineering consulting firm, is currently seeking a full-time or part-time CAD Drafter/Designer with 3 to 10 years of experience.
Candidates must have:
- Experience with projects involving general civil design;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or MicroStation software;
- Knowledge of GIS; and
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel software.
This position will require extreme attention to detail; strong organizational skills; willingness to listen to instructions; and the desire to become a team player.
Please email your resume with compensation requirements and references to email@example.com. (posted, 5/10/2019)
Position: Health and Safety Manager pdf version
The Health & Safety Manager shall have the responsibility to identify and cause correction of health and safety hazards and risks, develop programs and training, and work closely with the senior management team to improve processes effectively and efficiently without compromising safety. A successful candidate’s performance will be based on ability to reduce/eliminate work related injuries and incidents, establish training requirements, design/collaborate on processes that reduce risk and improve the overall PWSA Safety Culture. Additionally, the Health Safety Manager (HSM) will be responsible for managing the Pennsylvania Public Utilities safety related processes and, ensuring that all procedures and guidelines are followed. This individual will be reporting to the Chief Corporate Counsel/Chief of Administration.
PLEASE VISIT http://pgh2o.com/employment FOR A COMPLETE JOB POSTING (posted 5/1/2019)
Pittsburgh Engineer Magazine Classifieds: (the ESWP’s quarterly publication) are available at$50/column inch. Contact 412-261-0710 for placement information.