About the PA Brownfields Conference!
The conference is planned in collaboration between;
the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and the Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania (ESWP), is held in different cities in PA, and offers high-quality educational sessions on important brownfield topics! Additional benefits include:
- Earn PDH Credits for select sessions throughout the day and a half conference;
- Conference activities, such as Mobile Workshops and Walking Tours highlighting the best of PA brownfields developments;
- An Exhibit Hall of companies and organizations who can help ensure a successful brownfields project;
- Networking reception and special guest speakers;
- a Special Grant Writing Workshop sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency; and much more!