About the Pennsylvania Brownfields Conference!
Scheduled for October 26-28, 2016 at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA, this is the 11th annual Pennsylvania Brownfields Conference.
The Conference is planned in collaboration between the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and the Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania (ESWP).
We have a terrific conference planned for you, building upon many of the successful events & activities that past conference attendees have enjoyed. These include:
- A high-quality program containing the important topics that help make every brownfield project a success.
- Plenary sessions presenting timely and important information by leaders in the field.
- An exhibit hall offering solutions by the companies & organizations who can help ensure the success of your brownfields project.
- A mobile workshop that highlights the best of Lancaster brownfields development.
- Sponsorship opportunities to help introduce your firm and services to a knowledgeable audience.
- Networking events to gain even more information from industry peers and state regulators.
- Everything that matters most when getting brownfields back to active use.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The PA Brownfields Conference offers an array of educational, networking, and business development opportunities for all who attend.
- Environmental and Civil Engineers
- Economic Development Officials
- Community Developers
- Government Regulators
- Risk Management Practitioners
- Local State and Federal Government Officials
- Real Estate Developers
- Insurance Providers
- Environmental Bankers
HIGH SCHOOL EXPLORERS STUDENT WORKSHOP
The 2016 PA Brownfields Conference includes a program for high school students on Thursday, October 27. The “High School Explorers” program consists of an overview lecture, tour of the exhibit hall to meet with brownfields practitioners, and a site development activity done by students in teams. Enrollment is limited to 50 students, and is open to schools from around the Commonwealth. If you have interest in this program, please contact the Engineers’ Society for registration details.