About the PA Brownfields Conference!
We are pleased to announce the 2020 Pennsylvania Brownfields Conference, set for March 9-11, 2020 at the Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center, in State College, PA.
Planned in collaboration between;
the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and the Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania (ESWP), the conference (which is held in different cities in PA), offers high-quality educational sessions on important brownfield topics! Additional benefits include:
- Earn PDH Credits for select sessions throughout the day and a half conference!
- Conference activities, such as Mobile Workshops and Walking Tours highlighting the best of PA brownfields developments;
- An Exhibit Hall of companies and organizations who can help ensure a successful brownfields project;
- Networking reception and special guest speakers;
- a Special Grant Writing Workshop sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency; and much more!
Follow us! #PABrownfields
The 2018 Conference took place on October 1-3, 2018 at the Sands Bethlehem in the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania with 400+ attendees, participating in the different sessions and visiting with the 47 exhibitors in the exhibit hall.
2016 Highlights, Lancaster, PA
More than 325 attendees enjoyed the 2016 Pennsylvania Brownfields Conference. Held over October 26-28, 2016 at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA, this was the 11th annual Pennsylvania Brownfields Conference.