IBC Photo Contest Review
Topic: Pedestrian Bridges
With this topic, we are soliciting photographs of pedestrian bridges from around the world.
The committee evaluates and rates each photo on a scale of 1 to 5. Committee members should abstain where they feel there is a conflict of interest or if a photo was submitted by the Committee member’s company, organization or agency.
- 1 not very impressive should not be considered
- 2 some character but likely not worthy of consideration
- 3 good adequate composition, pretty picture
- 4 very good well composed subject matter
- 5 excellent wonderful image, good contrast of light and shadows, extremely creative.
Please submit your grades no later than Friday, April 21, 2023
- For the photographs that you score a 4 or 5, feel free to provide a comment/quote in the box provided. The best comments/quotes will be used for advertisement purposes in the IBC Magazine.
Photo Contest Submissions (excel)
The score for each photo is BELOW the photo.