IBC Photo Contest Review
Topic: Repurposed Bridges
The committee evaluates and rates each photo on a scale of 1 to 5, and sends the results to Kristina Emmerson where the scores are averaged. Committee members should abstain where they feel there is a conflict of interest or if a photo was submitted by the Committee member’s company, organization or agency.
- 1 not very impressive should not be considered
- 2 some character but likely not worthy of consideration
- 3 good adequate composition, pretty picture
- 4 very good well composed subject matter
- 5 excellent wonderful image, good contrast of light and shadows, extremely creative.
Members of the committee should review all submitted photos and submit their grading.
The score for each photo is BELOW the photo.
Please have your grades in by no later than Friday, April 16, 2021
For the photographs that you score a 4 or 5, feel free to provide a comment/quote in the box provided. The best comments/quotes will be used for advertisement purposes in the IBC Magazine.