IBC 2020 Abstract Review
Technical Committee General Information
- The committee evaluates and rates each abstract on a scale of 1 – 10 (1 = low, 10 = high), and sends the results to the IBC staff where the scores are averaged. Committee members should abstain where they feel there is a conflict of interest or if an abstract was submitted by the Committee member’s company, organization or agency.
- Members of the committee should review all submitted abstracts and submit their grading forms to the conference office before the first technical committee meeting.
- Grading forms may be submitted electronically to email@example.com. Electronic submittals are preferred. Please have your grades in no later than COB Friday, October 25th.
- The Technical Committee will meet on Friday, November 1, 2019 at 11:30 am at ESWP to determine which abstracts will be accepted.
- There are no limits on the number of abstracts that may be submitted from authors representing a particular firm or organization. The committee shall exercise judgment on this issue. In general, the best potential papers should be short-listed bearing in mind that selection of papers from a diverse array of firms and organizations is in the best interest of the Conference.
- The accepted abstracts will be organized into sessions.
- Session chairs are selected for each session. The session chairs are usually members of the committee. The General Chair chairs the Keynote Session. A representative from the Featured Agency chairs the Featured Agency Session.
2020 Grading Sheet (excel)
Searchable Abstract Excel Sheet (Author names, company, paper title)