Future City Competition
Today’s cities are not designed to accommodate the changing climate patterns of tomorrow.
This season’s Future City Competition will challenge your middle school students to research, design, and create a city that exists 100 years in the future and incorporate futuristic solutions to climate change.
Registration is now open for the 2022-2023 season. Did you know:
- We are planning for in-person competitions.
- Registration costs just $25.00 per organization.
- New materials will be in your Future City dashboard by August 1st.
2022-2023 Competition Deliverables
Essay: 1,500 words to describe your city.
Model: Get creative and build one big model or produce multiple segments.
City Presentation: Share your city in a live presentation before a panel of STEM professionals.
City Q&A: Impress the judges with your team’s amazing city!
Project Plan: Stay organized and on top of all of the details.
Sign up for Future City and get:
- Program Handbook
- Educator dashboard to organize team and track deadlines
- Detailed rubrics
- Free student webinars
- Monthly educator Q&A sessions
- 20+ STEM Activities
- Awards and recognition for competing teams
- Help finding a team mentor